Resources for summer & off-trimester
Worried about keeping your French up during the summer or your off-trimester? Try out some of the resources below to work on your French and maintain all your progress from class.
Remember: if you don't use it, you lose it!
1. Duolingo --> check out the regular Duo classes as well as their stories & podcasts!
2. Conjuguemos --> games for verbs, vocab, & all the grammar you need to know!
3. Keep up with all the activities from the Interpretive Log page! --> be sure to check out my Youtube playlist listed on that page as I update it regularly with new music.
4. French Games Online --> full of games for a bunch of different topics
5. Free Rice --> select "categories" then "French". Play vocab games to help the World Food Program provide food to the less fortunate.
6. Sporcle --> practice your writing and test your knowledge with a variety of French topics
7. Languages Online --> nice variety of games to practice different vocab
8. Digital Dialects --> go back to the basics with these online games
9. TinyCards (by Duolingo) --> a different set of games but similar style to Duolingo
10. Quia --> a variety of games to cover grammar, vocab, and anything else you'd like to know
11. French 101 --> a few different vocab games to cover a variety of topics